Jackets are one of the most versatile garments for both men and women. It is a perfect choice for formal casual and even festive occasions. It adds a touch of class and sophistication to your attire. With winter being around the corner, you might be looking to purchase some warm, stylish and comfy winter jackets.
Let’s have a look at some of the cooleststyles of winter jackets:
- Quilted jacket: These are suitable for casual outings, travelling and even hiking. Available in fabrics like wool, silk, cotton, leather and fleece, these provide you with a perfect blend of style and comfort.
- Hooded jacket: The hoodies not only saves you from the biting cold, it also gives you a stylish winter look.
- Sweat jacket: These arefor the athletes and gym freaks. These provide decent warmth and a casual look.
- Leather jacket: Leather jackets are simply timeless! These are the best choice for bike rides, long commutes, and parties.
- Denim jacket: Denim jackets are a popular choice for casual outings and parties. These are not suitable for extremely cold weathers.
- Windcheater jacket: As the name suggests, these are designed to resist chill winds and rain. These are lightweight and are perfect for workouts and long commutes.
- Blazer jacket: Not matter what the occasion, a blazer jacket will make you look dashing. It is a must-have item for both men and women.
- Woolen jacket: These are suitable for extremely cold weathers due to its excellent insulating property.
Which are the best winter jackets for extremecold weathers?
Extreme cold weathers demand thick jackets with efficient insulating properties. Jackets that are sturdy with multiple layers are preferable.
If you are planning to travel to chilly places, here are some options that you can choose:
- Hardshell waterproof jacket
- Lightweight puffer jacket
- Fleece-lined waterproof jacket
- Fleece-lined sweatshirts
- Powder skirt ski jacket
- Winter adventure jacket
- Fleece lined hooded jacket
Super comfy plus size jacket for men
When it comes to winter-wears the fitting must not be too loose or too tight. These are designed with minute air pockets that make you feel warm and if your jacket/coat is too tight, it will compress these air pockets and fail to serve the purpose. On the contrary, winter wears that are too lose will not provide the comfort and warmth you need. For people who are on the heavier side, slimmer fabrics are advisable as it will look less bulky. Sizes upto 9 XL are available to meet the needs of hefty men.
Some of the best brands for men’s winter jackets, to choose from:
- United Colors of Benetton
- Fort Collins
- Calvin Klein
- Monte Carlo
- Tommy Hilfiger